If you like to record fashion videos, why not go one step further and improve them by editing them on your Mac? Recently I’ve discovered that with a little bit of tweaking I was able to dramatically improve my videos by leaps and bounds – including those of catwalk fashion shows, interesting accessories that I encountered, or some of the videos that I recorded of myself modeling a new look.
For the longest time I stayed away from video editing, mostly because it seemed too technical and way out of my league. However I decided to give Movavi Video Editor for Mac a try after hearing about how user-friendly it was, and was pleasantly surprised to find that I could actually start to edit my fashion videos almost as soon as I launched it.
Frankly speaking it is the easiest Mac video editing software that I’ve ever attempted to use. Despite the fact that I have little or no background editing videos, I was able to figure out its features quickly and with no outside help. Once I started to grasp what the features in Movavi Video Editor for Mac did, I was able to:
- Cut and combine video segments to trim out any unnecessary content from my videos or merge clips together.
- Enhance the video quality by manually adjusting the color settings or using the automatic ‘Magic Enhance’ feature.
- Fix any shaky, blurry, interlaced or pixelated video segments in the videos that I recorded.
- Add audio tracks to include background music in my fashion videos while adjusting the sound levels.
- Insert customizable text to create unique captions, watermarks and titles.
- Apply numerous types of special effects and artistic filters to alter the visual style and appearance of my fashion videos.
While some of those features may seem fairly involved, the truth is that Movavi Video Editor for Mac makes each one of them straightforward. The majority of its features can be applied with just a few clicks or some simple actions. For example, I could adjust sliders to control the color settings, drag and drop video clips, audio tracks and special effects into place, and so on.
Suffice to say with my newfound ability to edit fashion videos I’m really starting to be able to transform my videos and improve them in a variety of ways. In particular I’ve been glad that I’m able to tweak and edit the videos that I want to upload to social media – and odds are you will be too.