The New Hi Cut Swimsuit Of My Eldest

When my eldest daughter joined a competition just this month, I decided to buy a swimsuit for her. I didn’t have budget that time but the day before the competition, I just withdraw some money from my savings just to get her a swimsuit. We went to the mall right away after their class but when we roam around our money was not enough for a competitive swimsuit. The competitive swimsuit for Arena and Tyr and even Speedo cost like P2,500 to P3,000 and we have to eat a snack yet before she go to the pool for training. So I asked her if we can just set aside buying a new swimsuit to buy a swimsuit that has quality next time, if we have enough budget we can afford to buy the expensive one. Good thing she agreed with me.

When we went to the pool that night, our friend offered us a brochure for swim suits in Ying Fa and there was one that is affordable yet it is durable and has the quality, the thing was it is not a Jump suit. I told my daughter about and I am glad she is okay with it. The next day was their competition and the one who sells the swimsuits is there. My friend collected the money from me and she paid the swimsuit that I ordered. Later on, my friend gave me back some change; she said she was able to get yet a discount.

photo HPIM2112.jpg

My decision was just right when we were in the mall, Mj even though she is not that comfortable to wear high cut swimsuits, the fitting was just right for her when she swims. She said it feels so light.

photo cats-2.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

14 Responses to “The New Hi Cut Swimsuit Of My Eldest”

1. jo says:

There you go, hi cut! I was just watching Myley Cyrus’ performance and my husband asked what kind of bikini she’s wearing. It’s hi cut! Anyway, I must have had that kind of swimsuit when I was in highschool. It looks good on your daugher. I have to agree the other brands you mentioned are expensive and sometimes we have to settle for something more affordable. I am glad she’s okay with it. I have several swimsuits with not so famous brands and they work just like the branded ones. 🙂

2. fitted for her though and she’s a winner!

3. juliana says:

She looks good in hi cut swimsuit. It made her look even taller.

4. Nova S says:

that’s wonderful, it sounds comforting when the one who uses that swimsuit is light.

5. betchai says:

she looks so sporty and the swimsuit really fits her very well, and you are so blessed to have a very understanding daughter, I am glad you were able to find a competitive swimsuit that fit her well and also more affordable

6. Looks like you’ve found the right swimsuit for your daughter. Glad to know she’s a very understanding one at that.

7. Wow parang kelang lang, dalaga na talaga si MJ Mommy Anne.

8. Triz's mom says:

It actually looks great on her, Mommy Anne! Murag Speedo man ug style ra japon ba. Good choice as she looks comfy in it! Good lock, MJ!

9. Lainy says:

SHe is such a big girl now, Anne!!! Time flies real quick!

She looks very sexy in that swimsuit. She made the right choice!

10. papaleng says:

Swimming coaches recommend this type of swimsuit for their athlete to wear. Mas less friction daw ang nagegenerate yan sa pool.

11. It looks great with MJ Mommy A 🙂 She is growing and have a beautiful body. Congrats MJ on all your swimming achievements. I am a fan 🙂

12. Ria C says:

Looking at the unworn bathing suit, it does have the high cut but as worn by your daughter, it looks just right. It didn’t even look high-cut and good that she was comfortable swimming wearing it.

13. Pinx says:

She looks tall in that swimsuit! You must be so proud of your daughter… I wish I can wear swimsuit again and most of all know how to swim… lol!

14. Rizanoia says:

Everytime I wear a hi cut swimsuit I still wear a short. Di ko carry ang magshow ng legs ko eh. But that was really nice on your eldest.