Listening To Some Music While Driving

I like to listen to some music especially when I am driving. I get too sleepy if I won’t turn the radio on. When I just bought this car, it doesn’t have car stereo so when I had some extra I went to the car shop to buy a car stereo. The only lacking now is the amplifier to create more aggressive sound effects. How I wish though that I have aย q99ย since I heard it, it creates powerful sounds oh well I am not sure though if it fits to the car. Anyway, do you also love to hear songs while you are driving? If that so what kind of songs do you like to listen?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

16 Responses to “Listening To Some Music While Driving”

1. Juliana says:

I love listening to music and that is also apparent when I’m driving. Continuous commercial free music on XM Sirius is what I’m tuned in to all the time except for when I opt for when I want to listen to my own playlist.

2. Nova S says:

Music helps us relax especially while driving as long as we are too respectful with other drivers as well. We always play music while we drive along to keep us awake as well.

3. Joy says:

listening to music while driving is just fine with me as it keeps me awake and company as well ๐Ÿ™‚

4. jo-anne says:

I love listening to more upbeat music. Love songs are fine but sometimes they make me sleepy.

5. Rcel says:

I think music and driving go together! When I just drive around town, I don’t play the car stereo as I prefer to chat with my companions. On long drive, that’s when music plays a huge role. We have CDs in our van, or sometimes, I use the iPod to listen to songs, and we also resort to FM stations at time. Having kids, gospel, country and religious Children’s music are our preference.

6. betchai says:

i love music, love mostly religious ones, i find them very uplifting.

7. Music is part of our travels too, it could be boring without it.

8. papaleng says:

Ah, this is not good for me. Music while driving. Eh baka makatulog ako.

9. jane says:

i love listening to music my whole family loves music. its good when i am waiting for someone or jsut wanted to be on track and be in a good mood!

10. Lainy says:

YEs! I love music too! I guess that’s innate to most Filipinos ๐Ÿ™‚

11. kulasa says:

The hubby and I love listening to oldies songs while traveling ๐Ÿ™‚ our kids complain a lot hahaha so now they know what to do when we travel as a family, they bring their own music gadgets so we all get to enjoy our kinds of music ๐Ÿ™‚

12. lencilicious says:

I always love to listen to RnB and sometimes Jazz.

13. I always play my CD while driving. I like to play P!NK CD and it does help not to pissed off while waiting for the traffic ๐Ÿ™‚

14. i love daydreaming while driving! hahha. i meant, while my sis is driving and i enjoy the music:)

15. Pinx says:

I don’t drive, but I love music, a lot! Even if I want to listen to music on my way to work, since I have my phone and the earphones, I chose not to because I might not be able to hear the car’s honk or anything for that matter…. I just listen to music when I am at home, and at the work place, music is played all the time!

16. Tingting R. says:

I listen to my car radio all the time when I am driving. It keeps me entertained.