Keeping Yourself Warm with These Evening Dress Options

Most women focus too much on finding the perfect evening dress that they fail to take the weather into consideration. Regardless of how beautiful your evening dress is, you will never really look fabulous in it if you are not comfortable. After all, how will you be able to be the belle of the ball if you are shivering the entire night!

photo KeepingYourselfWarmWithTheseEveningDressOptions_zps7e81ebe6.png

Almost all cheap wedding dress available are those that expose some sort of skin. If you really wish to get rid of evening dress shivers, here are some of the solutions you have:

Opt for a long sleeved evening dress

You may have rolled your eyes after reading this. However, you should know that dress designers now create various selections of long sleeved evening dresses. You no longer have to sacrifice comfort for fashion anymore!

Look for a matching jacket

These days, there are evening dresses that come with a matching jacket. If you are not able to find one, you can always opt to buy a jacket that matches the evening dress that you have been eyeing.

Look for complementing wraps

In the event that you really want to wear sexy dresses, then you need some sort of cover up. Of course, not everyone is a fan of jacket so your next best bet would be to wear some shawl.

DressFirst offers a wide array of dresses that will fit your personality and style. In addition to this, their dresses would surely provide you the comfort you most need!

photo KeepingYourselfWarmWithTheseEveningDressOptions2_zps867bb77a.png

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

11 Responses to “Keeping Yourself Warm with These Evening Dress Options”

1. betchai says:

those are beautiful evening dress which am sure ladies who love attending events that need to dress up will like them

2. Nova S says:

I love the selections you’ve showed here, the blue one looks so elegant, this is a perfect dresses for evening parties.

3. I always wonder how these women manage to wear long gowns without sleeves in a cold weather. But the first 3 pictures would perfectly fit for evening parties. ๐Ÿ˜€

4. Dhemz says:

those are hot collection…I love the style of that purple dress…very sophisticated!

5. Tingting R. says:

All the dresses you featured are elegant and perfect for formal parties. I wish I can fit to one of them.

6. Gene says:

The problem with evening dresses these days, they tend to show a lot of skin. These designs are good but the shoulders can get a bit chilly too. It’s best to bring a lovely pashmina for coverage.

7. Sarah G says:

I like the purple long gown. The style really fits a slender body. For a heavy size like me, I prefer with sleeve.

8. papaleng says:

Those evening gowns above are best to wear during summer season and you are so right that having apt dress for a given weather situation must be taken into consideration.

9. It’s challenging to keep warm on a sleeveless gown. I used to go to the comfort room to make myself warm, especially if the ballroom’s air conditioning is very efficient. Sends me shivering down my spine. LOL!

10. Anna says:

Not only do they look fab and chic, they hide a bit of that bulge on the tummy and keeps the wearer warm through the night

11. Algene says:

I love long gowns and the red one above is just perfect. It’s the right evening dress to wear on an elegant and sophisticated party ๐Ÿ™‚