Funny Gifts Are Pretty Unique

The holiday season is approaching and most offices will be having parties of one sort or another.  My husband’s holiday parties tend to have gift exchanges and there are some gifts that are given that are pretty unique.  Some of the gifts are funny, some border on being risqué and some can even be a bit insulting, but they are all given in the spirit of team building and having fun.

Gift giving is an art and it can be a lot of fun, especially if you know the person you are giving a gag gift to well.  You will know their likes, dislikes and idiosyncrasies.  Have of the fun is figuring out the funny gifts to give them.

My husband’s friend Jerry loves cigars, so you might think it would be fun to give him an exploding cigar, but I don’t think that would be too much fun.  My husband was thinking of designing a T-Shirt for Jerry with a quote from Rudyard Kipling, “A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke.” Knowing Jerry’s liking for cigars and women, this would be a perfect funny gift for him.

I love this time of year.  I like to pick out gifts both serious a just for fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , , ,

8 Responses to “Funny Gifts Are Pretty Unique”

1. Franc Ramon says:

Those funny gifts like the exploding cigar would really be hilarious and would surely be remembered.

2. Pepper Tan says:

Half the fun of receiving gifts is giving them. It’s fun picking out presents to give our loved ones and friends.

3. carizza chua says:

exploding cigars! hahaha that’s would be a cool trick. im thinking of one now.

4. Ayzee says:

Hahaha! That would be a nice gift idea indeed. The funniest and a bit awkward I got for Christmas are edible undies. I seriously don’t know how my gay friend came up with that. But it still funny so that was okay. Plus, he’s a friend. How can I get mad? :))

5. Josie says:

yup I think the exploding cigar too could be fun.. lol just don’t let it explode on his face.. 🙂

6. claire says:

Exploding cigars are not only funny but wacky too. 🙂

7. marri says:

This is a smoking hot shirt for him! I’m sure Jerry will super like it. You may add a little clip-art with a cigar smoke shape like a woman’s perfect curves’ silhouette.

8. I agree. Funny gifts are a way to have a bit of a laugh for the upcoming holiday season.