Freebies From Having The Quality Call

When I was still working as a call center agent, whenever we got 100% for our call performance, the company would give us freebies. Do you believe that I already got customized mug, and lapel pins custom? Certainly, I missed those freebies already; it has been like four years since I submitted my resignation yet I can still recall my adventures inside the call floor. Aside from the freebies, I also missed the friends I had gained there; some I heard were also resigned and tried their luck abroad. One of them even posted a picture of the lapel pins she received from the call floor, I still have one here, I kept it in my box and whenever I see it, I would smile because I have nailed and succeeded to be one of those who performed a high quality call.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

11 Responses to “Freebies From Having The Quality Call”

1. bitaw gurl.. the experience and memories is what’s so cool with working in the corporate world, as you said gaining a lot of friends too :)… sige lang happy ka man kaha kung asa ka run.. hehehe πŸ™‚ thanks for the visit πŸ™‚

2. SassyChick says:

I love freebies too especially if they are rewards for doing something great! Good job!

3. Chie says:

Wow…receiving freebies means you were one of the treasured agents in the company. I so want to try working as a call center agent..i just feared the interview

4. jheylo says:

aawwww! you really miss your job and freebies of course hehehehhe. nothing can beat freebies right?

5. awww! that is sweet Momi Anne for your company to give you a reward for being a hard worker πŸ™‚ good job πŸ™‚

6. Rcel says:

I have always wanted to work as a call center agent but I wasn’t given the chance kay diritso ni-minyo after graduating from college. πŸ˜€ I did hear that there are freebies to those who does well in their work. It’s good to know you’re one of them Mommy!

7. joy says:

Freebies are great motivation especially for workers and even people who just continuously buy just to get freebies or money.

8. Gee says:

I miss the call floor, specially our gimmicks anne.hahaha

9. Nova says:

there is nothing beat the awesomeness of a freebies…

10. Awesome. Freebies are indeed good for motivating employees to work their best.

11. emzkie says:

i love freebies! i remember when i used to work in the UniLab distribution office, i got tons of freebies such as Milk, Vitamins and more.