Online Tutor In The Convenience Of Your Home

My daughter had tutor in Math, everyday she was given some worksheets to be answered at home and on Wednesday she has to report to her tutor for updates. With her tight schedule in swimming, reporting to her tutor is a little bit hassle because I still have to drive her to the place and waited for her for an hour plus she also have a schedule to another tutor in another subject everyday. Driving her around gives me stress, I want a tutor that can accommodates her effectively online and at home.

My husband witnessed all these, he wanted to help but he is too far away to help us with my two daughters subject and assignments. Plus, his schedule could not perfectly fits to ours, his night is our daytime here and his daytime is our night here. He also has to work so there’s no way he can do to help us, but he found an online tutor to help us in anyway. He suggested a woodmere tutors; it is an online tutor company that can accommodates us online. It is just near at Maryland so it would be easy for us. I am not sure yet if their service can reach up to my place, I will have to inquire about that but if not oh well, we will just contact them when we are already together at my husband’s place. And oh don’t get too excited because I still don’t know when we can travel to his place. I am hoping soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

16 Responses to “Online Tutor In The Convenience Of Your Home”

1. betchai says:

on line tutoring is really a good alternative these days as others won’t have ready access to tutors, sometimes, i am thinking of establishing my own online tutoring firm too, however, i just am at a loss or not motivated enough to start.

2. Algene says:

Online tutoring is now a must especially that some mommies are so busy to bring their kids to their tutor :p

3. I agree, our Japanese, Chinese and Korean friends are so glad a lot of Filipinos do this for work to help them

4. Lermz Pascoe says:

Hello Anne, you are not alone for having a very hectic schedule hehe! I feel you! Today, I told my husband that I wish the day(light) time is not only 12 hours but 18! Coz 12 hours is not enough for me sa kabusy. Being a full time mom of 3 , grabe, mas lisod jud kaysa may regular job with pay ba. ( opps, am I allowed to use bisaya sa comex? first time ko mag sali hehe!

5. cheerful says:

that’s really great to have online tutors nowadays with the busy life going around kids activities. in my kids school, the school arranged online activities for them to do while at home both in math, reading, and arts etc. parents have access to the account too, teachers can also see how long the kid stayed online and what they did. sometimes teachers can assigned things to do. then after they reached certain levels, they can get certificates. sounds fun for them, i am sure because they are getting rewards. πŸ™‚ its sites are Mathletics, StudyLadder, Razkids…:) goodluck, hope you can find a good one.

6. Nova says:

isn’t that very convenient, to have an online tutor, if you or your kid needs an extra help, you wouldn’t take them somewhere else, instead they could still learn while at home wearing their jammies…

7. Before when my daughter first started school, I was still working and I can’t spend time to assist her in her assignments and projects. I badly needed a tutor. Good to know that there’s an online tutorials available. I’ll check on that website one of these days. Thanks for sharing this to all. πŸ™‚

8. kulasa says:

I hope you can travel to that place soon…sometimes our busy schedule could get in the way of doing hands on tutorial to our kids and online tutors offer the best solution…mothering is an art that I’m sure you enjoy as much as I do, learning from you each time I visit πŸ™‚ blessed day on your side of the world…loving all the purple colors here on your page…

9. Gee says:

Friend Anne, this is totally out of the topic, But I would like to take this chance to CONGRATULATE MJ!!!! Yay! Congrats, u did it again Girl…and of kers! Congrats sa inahan, πŸ™‚

10. Mommy Pehpot says:

Online tutor seems like a good alternative in your case.

11. Dhemz says:

this is very helpful and convenient.

12. Lainy says:

Brilliant thinking by the hubby. With all your hectic schedules, it pays off to do everything in the comfort of your own homes.

13. papaleng says:

Online tutoring is such a big help for people on the go.Be sure lang to deal with certified online tutoring sites and yes… tutors.

14. rocky says:

online tutoring really is your best option

15. Marie says:

That’s a really good thought! Online tutor plus the kids can stay at the convenience of your home while doing their tasks is much easier than driving them in any tutorial centers and it is much safer too.

Good luck!

16. emzkie says:

wow your kido is a very active kid! that is good mommy. hope she can cope up all her activities. but i bet she will with your help