To Seek Traffic Lawyers

If you have ever been on I-95 between Washington, DC and Petersburg, Virginia, you will have seen plenty of police cars on the road. My husband once told me that if the Virginia State Police had quotas on the number of speeding tickets that they gave out, they could just camp out between Washington and Fredericksburg and get their quota of out of state speeders in two or three days.

My husband’s family lives in Florida and when we go to visit, we will take I-95 from north of Richmond, all the way to Jacksonville in Florida. A long drive and sometimes he does exceed the speed limit. It’s not advisable to go excessively fast, it is very dangerous, but it is important to go with the flow of traffic.

Taking I-95 it’s about 90 miles from Washington to Richmond. My husband is lucky in that he has not been caught speeding on I-95, however, he has been caught on U.S. Route 1 which also runs from Washington to through Richmond and on to Petersburg. Well if you are caught speeding or live in the Richmond area, or you get any other kind of traffic ticket, you might want to find some good traffic ticket lawyers in Chesterfield County, VA.

My husband is a pretty good driver and so am I. It has been a while since either of us have had a traffic violation but if we do, we will seek out somebody like Chucker Reibach to help us with our traffic tickets. I am a defensive driver and do my best to obey the rules and watch out for other drivers, but no matter how skilled at driving we are, we all make mistakes from time to time. Sometimes my kids will distract me and sometimes I just miss a stop sign or red light. So if you do receive a traffic citation you can get a good lawyer to help you out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

12 Responses to “To Seek Traffic Lawyers”

1. zoan says:

I dont know if i need a traffic lawyer because i dont violate traffic laws.

2. jheylo says:

this would be a good information to those drivers in Washington DC, when their looking for traffic lawyers to solve their ticketing issue.

I never have and hopefully will never get a traffic ticket, however, i got a ticket from parking infront of the water hydrant 🙁 gladly it was just a warning. phew!

3. Mel Cole says:

nice to know trustworthy lawyers like them on traffic tickets mommy. i don’t know how to drive yet but this gives me confidence to to really learn driving soon.

4. Bless says:

Speaking of speeding ticket, hubby got one yesterday. He was hesitant to tell me too coz he know I’ll be mad 🙂 Good thing it’s only $35. The last time he got a ticket was in 2005 when we drove to Florida and it was $120. But it is what it is, if you are caught, although you can argue it in court, but if you know you are wrong, cooperating with the traffic enforcer is the best thing to do.

5. Genny says:

Hoping I cannot do that ehhehe i want to obey the traffic rules heheh…

6. Shela says:

I guess in the future when i know how to drive i will find a traffic lawyer coz i really gonna need it lol kidding aside! Thanks for sharing!

7. Nita says:

That’s awesome! I’m glad the police did their job. Now, it’s the driver’s turn to drive within speed limit to avoid serious accidents.

8. so even traffic police in the u.s do these things just to get their quota.. too bad…

thanks for sharing this though.. :))

9. Lulu says:

oh traffic tickets are expensive. i hope we won’t need traffic lawyers ever.

10. joy says:

this is absolutely important because sometimes they are not right as they thought they were…. i just don’t want to talk about it. but if you been issued a ticket and you think it’s not right, then you have the right to fight for it.

11. Chie says:

If it happens i am reported violating traffic laws, i would be happy because it means i already have a car. I so wish to drive my own car since motorbike is way dangerous.

12. emzkie says:

when u get near big cities such as richmond and DC, there will be lots of cops like every mile on the road. they can enforce u by aircraft, whatever that sounded funny. anyway.. thats how the government get more money from the tax payer. instead of protecting the people by searching for the criminals.. theyd rather stay in the highway to get ya for speeding. hehe