GT # 8: Birthday Wish

Oh well, everyone knows or at least if you are reading and following my journey here in blogsphere, you would know my greatest dreams or wishes that I hope it would come true someday. And that is to be with my husband, it has been a year that we did not see each other, other than through webcam and the chatting everyday, or talking over the phone 4 times or 5 times a day. Yet, I want us to be together, like a real family that others have, I want to hear his laugh, to see his smile, to see how exhausted and busy he is during the day, I want to meet his friends, his families, his brothers and sisters. I want a life of us together, being miles apart from him has never been easy and it will never be I hope they would hear us, I am counting on it.

Secondly, I want that DSLR camera, it has been years since I wish for that but whenever my saving is enough to buy one for me, and it would be use for another purpose.

That’s all for now, this is my entry for:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

14 Responses to “GT # 8: Birthday Wish”

1. janakidiary says:

I wish for your wish to come true. We all deserve a complete and happy family. Keep the faith sis! πŸ™‚

2. Vhen says:

sana matupad nga wishes mo sis, i know the feeling of being away from your husband…

ako din i wish to own a DSLR hehe!

happy GT!

hope you can drop by too, thanks!

3. ferry'zWILL says:

oh!! so touching!! don’t worry God will let you and your hubby together forever!! don’t lose hope Sis!! have faith, there will be a right time and right place for the two of you!!

>> be optimistic, who knows your hubby is already booked a flight back from where you are diba?? kaya smile lang!!! all things are possible with GOD!!!

4. Aww… I wish for your wish to come true… of you being together finally with your husband. I can’t imagine just how hard it is to be away from the person you love.

Oh and we’re yearning for the same gadget, an SLR cam! πŸ™‚
    Happy GT! See you next week!

5. Ayvee says:

hi sis…I know the feeling gyud…just hang in there..I’m sure it wont be long ma tupad na imong wish…

6. wishing and hoping your wish will come true.
    Visiting from GT.

7. aw, i can relate to you sis. i wish your wishes will all come true esp. your wish to be with your husband.

it’s been a while since my last visit..thanks to GT hehehe

8. Okay lang yan sis, you will get to be with your hubby sooner than you expected. Patience lang πŸ™‚

Visiting through GT. Mine’s up here: My Birthday Wish, hope you could visit as well.

9. selina says:

girl it’l happen in gods time… just keep the faith in you.. miss u girl

10. imriz says:

ulget to ur dreams, anne…be patient…baka sa october, hehe, i read one of ur comments…share pala tau ng birth month:)

11. Lucia says:

Awww I know exactly how that feels. Been in a long-distance relationship for 2 years myself and it has been the worst time of my life. Sometimes the webcam is just not enough, right? I do hope that you two will be able to figure it all out and finally be together. Crossing my fingers for you! Lots of luck, dearie!

12. Trish says:

I also want a DSLR camera. hope your wish to be with your husband and have a complete family will come true soon.

thanks for the visit πŸ™‚

13. aww.. i wish you can be together with your husband the soonest! i know how it feels to miss a loved one so badly, and it can really be a frustrating feeling.

as for the dslr, i hope you get that, too ^^