GT # 2: The Summer I Won’t Forget

Summer, it was summer when I met my husband for the very first time. How can I forget that? For me that was the summer that I always keep forever in my heart, it was not only a fun summer getaway for us, but it was also when I was engaged to him. That summer was always the most romantic and the most memorable one to me, because I met the man of my dreams.

Me and my husband in Cafe Veronica

One of the resto here in our place, we were looking for a function hall this time for our engagement party

Us in Eden Park

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

14 Responses to “GT # 2: The Summer I Won’t Forget”

1. I noticed on the first two pics, matching color pa ang outfit nyo ni Terry. πŸ™‚
    Summer here started by the end of June until first week of Sept.:)

2. bingkaycoy says:

It was also in summer I met my husband….summer (July) 2003. Eight months later, we got married πŸ™‚
    You look so sweet there with your hubby.

3. Mommy KC says:

I remember looking at these photos, I think, for the first time on Multiply πŸ™‚ Sarap balikan ng mga memories, no? πŸ™‚ Buti nalang may meme na ganito or else hindi ko pa ata mahahalungkat ang mga pictures namin..hehe

4. Jhari says:

Wow! What a nice summer trip you and your husband had.

Thanks for visiting me for this week’s GT sis.

Btw, care to exchange badges with me? I followed you over GFC as well. Thank you.

5. sweet! definitely a summer to remember πŸ™‚

6. January says:

wow Anne that’s indeed memorable..:)

Hope You can come and visit my Most Memorable Summer

7. A different summer escapade.. It is really the most memorable one.. Nice one Anne.. thanks for dropping by..

8. Chie Wilks says:

mao sad akong na notice at first, murag ng-couple shirts mo sa first two photos…so sweet. it was memorable indeed!

late visit for GT:
    my entry

9. Hyanne says:

So sweet, kamukhang kamukha mo si JM Ate Anne especially when you smile πŸ™‚

10. kim says:

awwww! that really was memorable…

care to visit my ENTRY?

11. Darly says:

i heard ganda nga talaga sa Eden Park, you and your hubby looks good together, sweet lovebirds

Here’s my GT entry, hope you check it out too
    I Love Darly!
    Food and Passion

12. You and your husband look blissful! And you wear shirts of matching colors. That’s sweet!

Dropping by from GT. πŸ™‚

13. genefaith says:

truly unforgettable summer..a summer filled with LOVE:)

14. that should truly be memorable, finally meeting “the one” for you. you two seem very happy and content with each other. more happy years for you and your hubby ^^