Missing Work

I so missed working, there are times I would really want to apply for work. But when I did, I always stuck with the thought of, who would take care of my kids when I am not around. Who would accompany my eldest daughter for her extra curricular activities, who would attend F if she wanted to have playmates? Being not with them the whole day would be a mere sacrifice for each of us. How I wish I have two bodies so I could do things I want.

This was our uniform before, aside from my work I also missed all my friends from there. Sigh!

My first entry for

Ruby Tuesday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

11 Responses to “Missing Work”

1. Mona says:

pretty ladies .. and like the uniform how i wish we have 2 bodies talaga hmmmm.!

2. IMRIZ says:

wished for that, too. sana wonder woman tau:)

3. Diana says:

I wish I have two bodies two. So I can spend sometime with my kids and the other are in work.

4. chubskulit says:

So beautiful!

More Ruby Tuesday, come and see.

5. You have the most honorable job in the whole wide world..to be a mom to your kids. I always appreciate women who prioritize their kids than their career. We may don’t have the most expensive material things but we have the most fulfilling quality and quantity time to our kids, that is missed by other kids around. Ain’t that gratifying? Love your insights here and the photo you are all sexy in your uniform hehe.

Manang Kim

6. Mel Cole says:

Very beautiful, teachers ba kayo? So professional. Ako rin, miss ko na ang career pero pamilya talaga ang uunahin. My late rt visit sis, My Ruby Tuesday.

7. Chie Wilks says:

stay with you babies nalang sis ang just take care of them

8. claire says:

hi! thank you for your visit ha. i really appreciate it.

i miss being in an office too — sometimes! hehe! but i don’t miss being in uniform. when i was a new graduate and very new in the professional field, i was so eager to dress up or wear our uniform. feeling maganda in Makati, maliit naman ang suweldo. haha!

i like the no dress code policy of my last company. everyday in havaianas, carry na. =) have a great day!

9. Vinni says:

Well managing a family is a more important and full time work I would say, hence to me you’re doing a greater service.